What you’ll need:
-3 mason jars
-3 different acrylic paints
- After choosing your three different paints, paint each mason jar a different color (I did 2 coats, and then baked them in the oven)
- Once totally dried, measure your burlap ribbon around the mason jars and cut them all the same size
- Stencil the letters you want onto the center of each ribbon and then paint them or sponge them with whatever color you choose (I mixed my grey and taupe color together)
- After that dries, use a hot glue gun to glue the ribbon to the jar
- Tie your twine ribbon around the neck of the jars (You can wrap them around multiple times for fun!)
- Fill with greens, candles, fairy lights, etc.
What do you think of these? I wanted to do a minimal decor for winter and decide on very natural-looking materials. Everything besides the mason jars was bought at Michaels! I had a lot of fun doing this, and it got me into a wintry mood. The snow was falling outside as I painted, so I had a really great time.
“A thing of beauty is a joy forever.”